Monday, July 21, 2008

life as a single?? is it bad???

Y I wrote this?? B’coz im single..huhu.. plus my mum are already pushes me to get married.. I don’t think there is anything wrong to be single.. if you still can’t find your soul mate,then y must push yourself?? I think im much influence by my childhood. As a child, im addicted to tv..especially romance story.. I always believe that I will find my soul mate and live happly ever after.. hm but I still can’t find one.. n now im really enjoying my single life.. I have my own group, which mission is to travel around the world, although not in 80 days but as fast as we can la.. money problem..hehe.. I also go out with any1 that I like..msg any guy without restriction..huhu… I wanna enjoy my single life until I meet my soul mate..huhu… and for mum, I will find you future son in law…hehe…

No comments: